Tired of attempting inspiration in the form of self-loathing, this is a diet blog--a thinspo, a fitspo, however you want to call it--dedicated to healthful journeys aided by realistic expectations and the proper proportion of love and acceptance of self, to dedication, motivation, discipline, and perseverance. Above all else, this is a sanctuary for bodies and minds, a place to vent, to cry, to fail, and then to succeed--together, no judgement. P.S. I almost always follow back if you're a blog focused on weight loss the healthy way.
FRENCH TOAST WRAPS
Got the idea from this recipe and altered it a little:)…
- Preheat frying pan with 2 tsp coconut oil in it over medium heat.
- Dice two apples. (I leave the skin on, it’s the most nutritious part to the apple!)
- Fry them with [nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice and 1/2 a packet of Stevia] in the pan until they’re to your liking (taste test is always a good way to know!).
- Dump the apples into a bowl large enough to fill it with the apples, return pan to element.
- Beat two eggs, 1/4 cup milk (optional), vanilla or maple extract, Stevia (optional), and allspice (optional) in a bowl.
- Dip a tortilla wrap, both sides until completely covered, in the egg mixture, and fry, flip when ready and cook so both sides are even.
- ***If you want the wrap to stay closed on its’ own: throw some apples in a line along the centre of the wrap, fold one side over them and brush a little egg mixure along the part where you’ll proceed to fold the other half onto.. flip the wrap so that part is facing down onto the pan, allow it to cook for a minute and it’s ready to eat (and stay closed!).
- ***If you don’t care if it stays closed you can take the cooked wrap to a plate, line it with apples, roll it up and eat it:)!
(Source: throughfitnessandinhealth.tumblr.com )